Friday, May 21, 2010

a quick shower gift


In the midst of all the craziness of the end of the school year there was a baby shower for two of the girls at my school. I wanted to make something for each of them, but I ended up only having time for one special little piece. I decided I had to make something for Whitney's daughter.(due in July- Her name will be Kinley) Whitney and I went to school together and taught together at Foothills, and now she works with me at Lake Pleasant. I found a pattern on Ravelry called confection, and I had some pink Cotton Tots yarn in my stash, so I knitted this little shrug in a couple of nights. I thought it would be perfect to throw into the diaper bag for those cold air-conditioned restaurants in the summer. It was a really nice pattern. Well written. I will definitely make it again. Especially if I'm ever in a pinch :)





No comments:

Post a Comment