Friday, May 28, 2010

A Proud Auntie :)

My niece Olivia was born just the other day and I am in love. She is so precious. I can't wait to meet her in person & hold her & sing her lullabies. I'll get to go next month!
My brother in law sent me pictures last night and I was already so proud of Meagan's bravery and serene confidence through her whole pregnancy and delivery, but the pictures just made it so real. She and little Olivia went through a lot just to get her into the world! Mothers amaze me.
Then, if you can make an already proud aunt even prouder, they brought her home in the little yellow dress I knit for her.

It was so fun to see that she had lots of loving arms and smiling faces to see as she made her debut. I'm just overjoyed & simply can't wait to get out to see her :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE. You should be a VERY proud auntie.
    m.e.g.

    ReplyDelete