Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Olivia Ruffle Tank

I am about to begin pattern testing on my newest design called the Olivia Ruffle Tank. It is named after some little cutie I know named Olivia. Who could that be??? (*hint - it's my niece) 
It has taken me over a year to write this pattern, so I am hopeful that all will go well. With my crazy year at work (33 ten-year-olds is nothing to sneeze at) and preparing for the new baby, that didn't leave much time for knitwear design. I'm on a role now, though, and I can't wait to keep it going! Here it is, the Olivia Tank:



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!!!! I have to buy this pattern! This would be adorable for my great niece. ps hope you are having fun in CA! Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary!! I'm so glad you like it! I'll be sure to let you know when it's up for sale on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete